Velo provides a bi-directional data dialogue amongst bank clients (payors), their beneficiaries (payees) and both their banks and payment service providers. This information layer improves information transparency (costs and status of payments), reduces errors (less phone calls) and substantially reduces cost of service by automating manual processes.
- Velo Payments, Loadchief Team Up to Transform Last-Mile Delivery Payments
- Velo’s Small Business Relief Initiative
- Pandemic spurs modernisation and competition within B2B payments
- Why You Should be Using Spring Boot Docker Layers
- Velo Payments Partners with Mastercard to Modernize Business Payments Globally